Friday, January 21, 2011

directions to hotel

Driving directions to Marriott's Custom House
(617) 310-6300
1.
1.
2 hours 20 mins
I-90 E
105 mi

29 West St
South Deerfield, MA 01373

1. Head east on West St toward Sugarloaf St

0.3 mi
2. Turn right at Sugarloaf St

0.5 mi
3. Turn left at MA-116 S/Sunderland Rd
Continue to follow MA-116 S


8.8 mi
4. Turn left at MA-116 S/MA-9 E/Russell St
Continue to follow MA-9 E

10.3 mi
5. Turn right at N Main St

0.9 mi
20.9 mi – about 35 mins

Belchertown, MA

6. Head southeast on Main St toward Jabish St

0.3 mi
7. Continue onto MA-181 S/Mill Valley Rd
Continue to follow MA-181 S


5.2 mi
8. Slight left at Depot St

0.3 mi
9. Turn right at MA-181 S/Main St
Continue to follow MA-181 S


3.7 mi
10. Continue onto N Main St

0.8 mi
11. Turn left at Thorndike St

0.8 mi
12. Turn left onto the ramp to I-90 E/Massachusetts Turnpike
Toll road


0.3 mi
13. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-90 E/Massachusetts Turnpike/Worcester/Boston and merge onto I-90 E/Massachusetts Turnpike
Partial toll road


71.4 mi
14. Take exit 24A-24B-24C on the left for I-93 S/Interstate 93 N toward S Station/Quincy/Concord NH
Toll road


0.1 mi
15. Take exit 24A toward S Station
Toll road


0.1 mi
16. Keep left at the fork and merge onto Atlantic Ave
Partial toll road

0.6 mi
17. Keep right at the fork
0.4 mi
18. Turn left at State St

413 ft
19. Take the 2nd left onto McKinley Square

161 ft
84.1 mi – about 1 hour 45 mins

Marriott's Custom House
3 McKinley Square
Boston, MA 02109

No comments:

Post a Comment